New Year - New You
A new year means a new chapter and a chance to make positive life changes. We all feel the pressure this time of year to evaluate our lives and become better - whatever that may mean to you. We have some tips and suggestions to ensure that you are on the right path and make 2019 a life changing year.
1. Start small
2. Set Yourself Up for Success
3. Get Your Friends & Family Involved
4. Plan it Out
North Ranch Country Club is Here to Help:
Not sure where to start with your New Year’s Resolutions - We have some suggestions:
• Put Family First: With today’s busy schedules, genuine family time can sometimes get pushed to the side or limited. This year, put your family first and deliberately schedule time to spend time with your loved ones. We have a year-round schedule of events designed to give you the perfect excuse to get everyone together. Check out our 2019 calendar.
• Try a New Hobby: Looking to mix things up? Take lessons and learn a new sport! We offer golf and tennis lessons for members of all ages and levels. This is the perfect chance to not only learn a new hobby, but also to make new friends and make the most out of your membership.
• Schedule a Date Night: At the beginning of each month, schedule a date night with your significant other. It doesn’t matter if you have been together 6 months or 60 years - make time for your relationship. On the first Saturday of each month, we offer a deal in our Oak Leaf Lounge called 2 Good 2 Be True and is perfect for date night. With this special meal paired with wine and designed for two, this is a great way to start each month off!
• Show Your Appreciation: Don’t wait until the holiday season to show your employees that you appreciate them. We have so many options for you to bring in your staff and show them that you appreciate their work! Whether it is an off-site retreat, dinner with our International Buffet or a private event designed uniquely for you, we can make sure that your staff feels the love. Click here to see your event options!
• Celebrate Everything - Big or Small: Life is all about celebrating the moments, both big and small. Whether it is a graduation, birthday, wedding or Mitzvah, our Catering Office makes it super easy to celebrate all these moments with the event of your dreams. Learn more.
We want to hear about your resolutions! Use #nrccresolutions to share what you are going to work towards in 2019!
Want to learn more about joining North Ranch Country Club? Click here!