Private Events at North Ranch Country Club
When the times for celebration arise in your life, North Ranch Country Club is here to lend our expertise from start to finish so you can focus on enjoying yourself and your event.
When you have an event, you want it done right — no matter how large or small it may be. The North Ranch Catering Department thrives on making sure those details shine while you're in the spotlight.
Our clients become a part of the North Ranch family, and we treat your event as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on lending our expertise in watching whatever vision you have come to life.
And any other reason you have to celebrate!
Follow the links below to learn more about our Private Event services:
OPERATION GRATITUDE DONATION DRIVE:
In honor of the season of giving and Veteran’s Day, we are hosting a donation drive through November 30th to collect items that are sent to our Troops, First Responders, Veterans, Military Families, Wounded Heroes & their Care Givers!
For more information or to make a donation, please contact Megan Burriss, our Catering Director, by clicking here to email her or 805-496-1995 ext 253.
HOW TO DONATE:
1. Email Megan Burriss, Catering Director, your donation amount, and we can charge it to your member account.
2. Bring in items from the wish list below and we will drop them off to be put in care packages.
• Sewing Kits - Travel Size • Gum • Batteries - AA or AAA
• Hand Warmers • Deodorant - Travel Size, Non-Aerosol
• Lip Balm • Drink Mix - Individual Serving Packets
• Playing Cards • Paracord Survival Bracelets
• Jerky - Individual Bags • Pencils - Mechanical preferred
• All Purpose Wipes • Puzzle Books - Preferred Size: 7”x10”
• Cool Ties • Socks - Black Crew Length
• Foot Powder-Travel Size • Sunscreen - Travel Size, Non-Aerosol
• Beanie Babies, Webkinz, or other Small Plush Toys - 6” or smaller
• Knit or Crocheted Scarves and Hats