Nestled in the hills northwest of Los Angeles lies North Ranch Country Club — the pride of Westlake Village. Designed by Ted Robinson Sr., North Ranch has 27 holes of championship golf including perfectly manicured greens, demanding shot-making opportunities and overall challenging playing conditions. Adding to the incredible golf course, our active Tennis facilities and packed Social Calendar combine to lay the foundation for a club where families gather to create memories.
Whether it's the pristine golf course, 12 professionally lighted tennis courts, the five-star dining experiences or our over-the-top events, North Ranch Country Club is right where our members want to be.
To request more information or to schedule a tour, please click here.
2018 Masters Referral Program
You could win the chance of a lifetime and attend the 2019 Masters!
Know someone who might want to join the North Ranch family? Click here to submit their information.
Among the benefits of this program are the highest referral credits ever offered at North Ranch as outlined below. Separate, but in addition to these credits, is the ultimate chance to win a trip to the 2019 Masters Tournament!
To learn more about the Masters Referral Program or to refer someone you know, please click here to email Taylor Hubbell, our Director of Membership and Marketing.
For every referral a member receives entry(s) in the drawing for the grand prize: Grand Prize is the ‘Opening Round’ package to the 2019 Masters. Package Includes:
• 2 night’s accommodation • Daily maid and linen service
• Guaranteed tickets to Masters Tournament Thursday & Friday
• Transfers from hotel to and from Augusta National
• Entrance to Magnolia Manor Hospitality Thursday & Friday, which includes: Full breakfast, lunch, afternoon hors d’oeuvres, open bar all day, large screen TV’s, and outdoor patio
• Official Masters ticket holder for use during the tournament and to keep as a memento.
• Golf luggage tags • 24/7 emergency help line
• Personalized travel pack with Masters information, maps, recommended restaurants, shopping and sightseeing information.
• Services of Golf event staff at all times • All service charges and local taxes.
If the selected winner of the Masters Trip chooses not go on the trip, they will receive an $8,000 credit.