At North Ranch Country Club, golf is our specialty. Our 27 holes of championship golf and perfectly manicured greens, five-star dining, first-class service and breathtaking views make our golf course the premiere destination for golf tournaments and charity events.
Some of our long-running events we enjoy hosting each year include:
Marcus Allen Celebrity Golf Tournament
Cheesecake Factory Tournament
Cal State Northridge Engineering Department Golf Tournament
Sunrise Rotary Golf Tournament
Crespi High School Golf Tournament
Pepperdine University Golf Tournament
Big Brothers Big Sisters Catholic Charities Golf Tournament
Conejo Boys and Girls Golf Tournament
Calvary Community Church Golf Tournament
Valley Presbyterian Hospital Golf Tournament
Treat your group to the county club experience, where our catering staff thrives on ensuring every second of your event runs perfectly so you can focus on enjoying the good life.
Among the luxuries we offer:
• Floor-to-Ceiling Panoramic Golf Course Views
• GPS Golf Carts
• Use of Practice Facility on Tournament Day
• Beverage Service on the Golf Course
• PGA Professionals on Staff
• Use of Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms with Professional Attendant
• Referrals for Hole in One Insurance
• Patio availability or Dining Room Availability
• Thorough Experience in Live and Silent Auctions
• Space for groups from 100-260 Golfers and up to 400 for Awards dinner
• New Sound System and Projector Equipment Availability
• Red Carpet Availability
• Customized Menu by Our Executive Chef
• Don’t See It? We’re Happy to Accommodate You.
Our doors are open seven days a week for parties interested in a private tour and consultation of our grounds. We can’t wait for you to see what’s in store for you at North Ranch Country Club.
Click here to download our Catering Brochure.
Click here to see our Preferred Vendors!
Catering Event Request Form
Please complete the form below.