Meet Our Pros
Mark Wilson, Director of Golf at North Ranch, has been with the club and teaching for 18 years. In addition to being on the PGA Board and a certified club fitter with seven different club, Mark’s private lessons have helped our members improve their game. Our membership values Mark’s sense of humor and fairness in ensuring the tradition of golf remains strong at North Ranch.
Mark’s other accomplishments:
- Member of Board of the Southern California PGA Section and Northern Chapter of the Section
- Member of Nike’s National Elite Advisory Staff since 2006
- Chapter Golf Professional of the Year, 2009
- Southern California Section Bill Strausbaugh Award for service to fellow professionals, 2011
- 2015 Golf Professional of the Year from the SCPGA
Scott Miller, Head Pro at North Ranch Country Club, has been at North Ranch for nine years and teaching for 18. A certified Taylor Made club fitter, Scott was elected to the PGA in 2000 and has collected a number of accomplishments during his career. In addition to running North Ranch’s Women’s Clinics and Junior Summer Camps, Scott always greets our members with a smile and takes the time to stop and spend time with our members — whether it’s to talk about golf swings or family events.
Scott’s other accomplishments:
- Northern Chapter Teacher of the Year, 2011
- Southern California PGA Section Champion, 2005
- Played in two Professional National Club Championships and five PGA Tour events, including the 2006 and 2007 Nissan Open, 2006 Buick Open, 2006 Bob Hope and 2005 Nationwide Mark Christopher.